DEI Pipe Wrap is used in many types of applications for reducing unwanted and harmful heat under the hood and from entering the driver compartment while improving horsepower.
Pipe wrap improves performance and can be used on everyday vehicles, motorcycles, street rods, muscle cars, SUV's, RV's, heavy duty truck & tow vehicles, as well as in many non-automotive applications.
Wrapping uses include:
- Header tubes to protect plug wires
- Downpipes to improve velocity
- Sections of exhaust & tail pipe to reduce heat from entering vehicle interior
- Protect under hood components from direct heat
- Prevent burns from HOT motorcycle pipes
- Strategically wrap sections of pipe to block heat from entering vehicle
- Everything needed in one easy-to-install kit
- Titanium wrap withstands heat up to 1800°F (980°C)
- 25 foot roll of pipe wrap
- Locking ties made of 304 stainless steel
Kit includes one roll of 2" x 25' exhaust wrap & four 8" stainless steel locking ties to secure wrap.